- Multi-state, leading provider of waste and environmental services with 400 hauling companies in 40 states and Puerto Rico, operates 242 transfer stations, 213 solid waste landfills and 78 recycling facilities
- Expanding current ERP system and reporting to embrace Business Intelligence capabilities
- Business Intelligence was not part of culture
- Change management and cross-functional teams needed at every level to instill performance management criteria into all operational processes.
- Need to improve reliance on technology for competitive advantage.
- Lacking ability to manage costs and manage operations due to inaccurate/unavailable access to enterprise data.
- Delivered BI Roadmap and initiated culture change as part of change management objectives
- Reports delivered quickly with never before available information for faster more accurate decision capability
- Divisions quickly embracing BI as key to driving excellence